Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

zeusbtc bbs

Forgot password?
Search
View: 335|Reply: 9

Antminer Security Firmware Description

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-11-16 16:32:59 | Show all posts |Read mode
Antminer security firmware description
Necessary: To avoid being poisoned by the miner, please do not download third-party firmware from unknown sources!
What is secure firmware?
The security firmware is firmware released by Bitmain to protect the interests of Antminer users. The secure firmware has all the functions of the previous firmware version. In addition, turning off SSH can effectively prevent the intrusion of other illegal miners and block the channel of virus transmission and infection so that your mining is not affected.
In the official website firmware, how to determine which one belongs to the secure firmware?
It can be judged from three aspects:
1) There will be instructions in the firmware description on the official website, for example:
2) The name of the secure firmware file ends with sig.
3) After installing the security firmware, the miner cannot log in using SSH.
What are the functions of secure firmware?
The firmware signs the function of the secure firmware, and the SSH service is disabled. Therefore, the most significant difference compared to stock firmware is that the SSH service cannot be used.
Why can't I SSH into the miner?
Because the secure firmware has disabled the SSH service.
When the firmware is refreshed, the subtitle "System Upgrade Failed-Cannot Find Signature!!!" pops up. What does it mean?
It means that the firmware to be updated is not secure.
How to flashback to the previous version of the firmware?
Please support the latest official firmware because the latest firmware is the most comprehensive and optimized firmware, and the official does not support flashing back to the old firmware.
Which models apply to secure firmware?
The official website currently has secure firmware for Antminer S17, T17, S17Pro, S15, T15, S9, S9I, S9J, L3+, DR5, Z11.
For more new security firmware, please follow the official website of Bitmain.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
ASIC Miner Repair Toturials and Guides

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-31 16:19:39 | Show all posts
I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts.        Trade Command Center

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-31 16:41:27 | Show all posts
The article posted was very informative and useful. You people are doing a great job. Keep going.        Trade Command Center

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-31 16:44:33 | Show all posts
The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.        Trade Command Center

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-31 16:49:31 | Show all posts
It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!        Max Trubitski

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-31 16:56:19 | Show all posts
Two full thumbs up for this magneficent article of yours. I've really enjoyed reading this article today and I think this might be one of the best article that I've read yet. Please, keep this work going on in the same quality.        Max Trubitski

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-31 17:10:11 | Show all posts
I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!        Best Affiliate Programs For Bloggers

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-31 17:13:44 | Show all posts
I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.        Best Affiliate Programs For Bloggers

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-31 17:16:35 | Show all posts
Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!!        Best Affiliate Programs For Bloggers

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-31 17:19:23 | Show all posts
Thank you very much for sharing such a useful article. Will definitely saved and revisit your site        Bridger Pennington

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up now

Points Rules

Privacy Policy Terms of Service
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list