Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

zeusbtc bbs

Forgot password?
Search
View: 463|Reply: 9

How to Use BTC.com Miner Batch Tool?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-11-16 16:09:25 | Show all posts |Read mode
How to use the BTC.com miner batch tool?
The BTC mining pool has launched a batch management tool for miners to facilitate efficient and quick management of the mining farm. Click to download the latest version of this tool for Windows (Linux version).
Its main functions are as follows:
1. Scan the miners of multiple network segments in the LAN simultaneously, and display the basic information of the miner, such as hash rate, temperature, fan speed, mining pool, miner name, etc.
2. Sort by hash rate, temperature, miner name, etc., to facilitate finding out miners with abnormal hash rate, temperature, etc.
3. Provide the "monitoring miner" function to continuously refresh the miner information and combine the sorting function to find the faulty miner in time.
4. The mining pool, miner name (sub-account name. miner suffix), password, and other information can be configured in batches and configured for all miners and selected miners.
5. It can restart miners in batches and can restart all miners and selected miners. (The restart miner function currently only supports Antminer)
6. It can upgrade the miners' firmware in batches and upgrade all miners' firmware and selected miners.
7. (New) Batch power consumption control, supporting low power consumption mode and enhancement mode. (Only applicable to Antminer firmware with "Low Power Mode" and "Low Power Enhanced Mode" checkboxes on the configuration page)
8. (New) You can configure overclocking/downclocking in batches and support frequency settings for multiple models. (Only applicable to Antminer firmware with "Mode" or "Work Mode" drop-down box/single box on the configuration page)
9. Support most Antminers and some Avalon miners, such as Antminer S9, S7, T9, etc., and Avalon A7, A6, etc., series. (Scanning and configuration support both Antminer and Avalon.)
How to use the BTC.com miner batch tool?
1. Decompress the downloaded compressed package, and then double-click the decompressed "BTC Tools.exe" to open the software.
2. The software will automatically import the LAN network segment where the computer is currently located. If the network segment is correct, you can immediately click the "Scan for miners" button to start scanning for miners in this network segment.
3. If the automatically imported network segment is incorrect, you can double-click or right-click in the "IP range" box to modify the network segment. You can also click the "+" to add a new network segment or click the "-" to delete a network segment.
1) The filling in the network segment is also straightforward, enter the start IP and end IP, such as "192.168.1.100~192.168.1.200". The starting IP must be entered wholly, but the ending IP is not necessary. The blank part will be automatically filled with the corresponding part of the starting IP.
2) The network segments are managed by groups so that you can add several network segments in a group, and you can give the group a name (fill in the "remarks" column, optional), easy to remember.
3) You can cancel the checkmark in front of the network segment or group to prevent the software from scanning the network segment or group. So you can add all the network segments you need and then only check the groups that need to be scanned each time. The check box in front of the "IP Range" label is used to select all/no all.
4. Click the "Scan for miners" button and wait for the scan to complete. Suppose the software supports miners in the network segment. In that case, the miner's basic information (including IP, miner type, hash rate, temperature, fan speed, startup time, three mining pools, and the corresponding miner name) will be listed in the table come out.
1) By default, the software only lists the basic information of the miners who have successfully identified. If you want to list the information of each IP address scanned, please uncheck "Only show successful miners."
2) If your miner changes the default login password, please click the "Settings" button first, and then fill in the correct login password in the corresponding position of the "Miner Login Password" form.
5. It can sort each column in the table. Click the header to sort the column from small to large, and click again to sort from large to small. (Among them, the temperature is sorted by the maximum value among multiple values, and the fan speed is the average value.) In addition, you can also swap the order of each column by dragging the header.
6. If you see a red entry in the table, it means that the software prompts you that the relevant value of the miner is not in the normal range.
1) Three situations will be marked in red, namely:
a. The temperature is higher than 90 degrees or lower than 0 degrees (a negative temperature often indicates that the temperature sensor is malfunctioning).
b. The miner's name does not match the miner's IP (for example, the miner's IP is "192.168.1.101" but the miner's name is "sub-account name.1x102". Only when the miner's name matches the format of "sub-account name. number x number" Will be checked.)
c. The real-time hash rate or average hash rate of the miner is too low.
2) You can click the "Settings" button to adjust the value range of the red color or turn off the red color function.
3) The red mark of the miner's hash rate is determined according to the type of miner. You can see the list of the lowest hash rate of various types of miners built in the software in the "Settings" interface. You can modify the specific value or add a new miner type.
7. Right-click on any content in the table, and a shortcut menu will pop up, including three functions: "copy," "open miner backstage," and "fill pool information to the top form."
1) The "Copy" function is used to copy the table's contents to the clipboard.
2) The "open miner background" function will open the miner's control board in the browser and try to log in automatically (only ant miners can log in automatically). Unfortunately, some browsers are not compatible with this function, which may cause the opened page to be blank. Please set another browser (IE, Chrome, or Firefox) as the system default browser if you encounter this problem.
3) "Fill the mining pool information to the upper form" is used to copy the current miner's mining pool and sub-account name information into the mining pool configuration input box. You can use this function to quickly copy the configuration of an existing miner to a new miner.
8. If you want to modify the mining pool of a certain or all miners, you only need to fill in the mining pool address, sub-account name (the "." sign can be omitted at the end, and the software will automatically add it) and password (you can leave it blank), select good miner name suffix type, and then click the "Configure selected miners" or "Configure all miners" button.
1) When using the "Configure selected miner" function, you must first select the miner. Then, tap any position in the miner list to make that position blue, which means that the corresponding miner is selected (you only need to select a cell, not the entire row).
2) You can drag the mouse to select multiple consecutive miners or hold down the Ctrl key and click multiple non-consecutive miners.
3) There is another way to select multiple consecutive miners: click to start miner, hold down the Shift key, and click to end miner.
9. If you need to restart miners, click the "Restart selected miners" or "Restart all miners" button. Currently, the software can only restart Antminer and does not support restarting Avalonminer.
10. If you need to upgrade in batches, click the "Firmware Upgrade" button to import the corresponding firmware version to upgrade.
11. If you need to configure overclocking/lowering frequency, check "Overclocking/Downclocking," select the miner model to be configured in the model drop-down box, select the model and mode in the options drop-down box, and then click "Configure to select the miner" or "Configure All miners" button. (Only applicable to Antminer firmware with "Mode" or "Work Mode" drop-down box/single box on the configuration page)
12. If you need to configure power consumption control, first click to check "Power Consumption Control" and then click to check the "Low Power Mode" or "Low Power Enhancement Mode" button. (Only applicable to Antminer firmware with "Low Power Mode" and "Low Power Enhanced Mode" checkboxes on the configuration page)
Common problem
1. The new version of the batch tool cannot be opened in the Windows XP system.
The new version of the batch tool no longer supports Windows XP; you can consider upgrading to Win7 or Win10. In addition, we also provide a Linux version.
2. No miners can be scanned.
1) First, uncheck "Only show successful miners," and then try to scan again. After the scan is complete, click the header of the "Status" column to sort the results by status. If you find records whose status is not "timeout," those may be the miners you are looking for. If the status is "Login failed," you need to click the "Settings" button to set the login password of the miner.
2) If all statuses are "timeout," the miner may not be in the network segment you scanned. Please add the network segment where the miner is located in the "IP range" box in the upper left corner and scan again.
3. How to sort the scan results?
1) Each column in the scan result table can be sorted. Click the header of the table you want to sort, and you can sort by this column from small to large. Click again to sort from largest to smallest.
4. What is the function of "monitoring miners"?
The function of "monitoring miners" is to continuously perform the operation of "scanning miners" and then update the scan results in the table in real-time so that you can keep abreast of the operational status of the miners. In addition, you can sort the results according to the real-time hash rate after you start monitoring so that if there is a problem with the miner, you can see it for the first time.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
ASIC Miner Repair Toturials and Guides

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-29 00:21:07 | Show all posts
I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it.        Donald Miller

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-29 00:23:14 | Show all posts
Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post.        Keepa

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-29 00:25:40 | Show all posts
You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog.        Donald Miller

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-29 00:45:17 | Show all posts
Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have.        WAH Program

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-29 00:47:46 | Show all posts
Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.        Speed Wealth Review

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-29 00:50:24 | Show all posts
This website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up!        Speed Wealth Review

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-29 00:53:11 | Show all posts
I truly like you're composing style, incredible data, thankyou for posting.        Speed Wealth Review

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-29 00:55:41 | Show all posts
I am overwhelmed by your post with such a nice topic. Usually I visit your blogs and get updated through the information you include but today’s blog would be the most appreciable. Well done!        Donald Miller

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2022-9-15 17:54:10 | Show all posts
The BTC Tool helps you manage miners remotely by continually refreshing miner information, free games unblocked.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up now

Points Rules

Privacy Policy Terms of Service
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list