Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

zeusbtc bbs

Forgot password?
Search
12Next
Return to list New
View: 503|Reply: 10

Privacy Policy

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-1-6 15:34:23 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Sophie at 2022-1-6 15:41

We are a forum for ASIC Miner maintenance technology exchanges. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information we hold about you
The types of data we collect and process include:
Your username.
Your email address.
Your IP address.
We collect some or all of the information in the following situations:
You register as a member on this website.
You fill out our contact form.
You browse this website.
How to use your personal information?
We can use your personal information in the following ways:
In order to make you a registered member of our website, you can contribute to this website. When performing certain operations on our website, your IP address will be recorded. Your IP address has never been publicly displayed.
In other ways, we may use your personal information.
In addition to notifying you of activities on our website that may be relevant to you, we may from time to time wish to exchange any important information with all members, such as press releases or email announcements. During your interaction with our website, we may collect your non-personally identifiable information. This information may include technical information about the type of browser or device you are using. This information will be used purely to analyze and track the number of visitors to our website.
Keep data safe
We are committed to ensuring that any information you provide to us is safe. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have established appropriate measures and procedures to protect the information we collect.
Cookie policy
A cookie is a small text file set by us on your computer. It allows us to provide certain functions on the website, such as being able to log in or remember certain preferences.
Rights
You have the right to access the personal data we hold about you or obtain a copy of it. If you think that the information we have saved for you is incomplete or inaccurate, you can contact us and ask us to complete or correct the
information.
You also have the right to request the deletion of your personal data. If you want us to delete your personal data, please contact us.
Accept this policy
Continuing to use our website means that you accept this policy. If you do not accept this policy, please do not use this website. When registering, we will further ask you to explicitly accept the privacy policy.
Changes to this strategy
We can change this policy at any time. If changes occur in the future, you may be asked to review and re-accept the information in this policy.

ASIC Miner Repair Toturials and Guides

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-28 19:57:13 | Show all posts
this blog was really great, never seen a great blog like this before. i think im gonna share this to my friends..        Affiliate Marketing Dude

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-28 19:58:07 | Show all posts
I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts.        Credit Card Affiliate

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-28 20:00:35 | Show all posts
This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post!        Incruises

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-28 20:01:42 | Show all posts
Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food likewise, Thanks.        Credit Card Affiliate

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-28 20:03:56 | Show all posts
I don’t think many of websites provide this type of information.        Incruises

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-28 20:04:55 | Show all posts
I think I have never seen such blogs ever before that has complete things with all details which I want. So kindly update this ever for us.        Credit Card Affiliate

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-28 20:08:13 | Show all posts
I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details.        Traffic Monsoon

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-28 20:08:58 | Show all posts
This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information...        Incruises

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-28 20:11:03 | Show all posts
I will really appreciate the writer's choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter.Here is deep description about the article matter which helped me more.        Traffic Monsoon

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up now

Points Rules

Privacy Policy Terms of Service
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list