Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

zeusbtc bbs

Forgot password?
Search
View: 426|Reply: 9

Leakage Detection Method of Miner Power Supply

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-11-16 15:42:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
The Leakage detection method of miner power supply
Part of the miner is not grounded correctly, causing the shell to be charged, and it is easy to damage the control board and the hash board when the miner is operated with electricity. There is no problem if the measured voltage is below 0.3V. It is also possible to control it within 1V, but it will damage the miner if it exceeds 1V.
Suggestion: For grounding, find a professional electrician to plan a specific grounding method.
The detection method is as follows:
Method one:
Adjust the gear of the fluke 15b+ multimeter to 220V AC voltage. When the miner is running, touch the test lead of the multimeter to the exposed metal part of the miner shell and the shelf to check whether there is voltage. If there is leakage, it means that the grounding is not done well, and it needs to be dealt with as soon as possible; If there is no voltage, it means that the grounding is standard, and there is no leakage. (This method requires that the shell of the miner is not in contact with the metal of the shelf)
Method Two:
Adjust the gear position of the multimeter to 220V AC voltage. When the miner is running, touch the test pen of the multimeter to the metal cover of the miner network port and the miner shell to check whether there is voltage; If there is voltage, it means that the grounding is not done well, and it needs to be dealt with as soon as possible; If there is no voltage, it means that the grounding is standard and there is no leakage. (This method requires that the metal cover of the miner's network port is not in contact with the miner's control board)

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
ASIC Miner Repair Toturials and Guides

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-31 00:20:28 | Show all posts
Thank you for the post. I will definitely comeback.        Mike Burnick

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-31 00:52:03 | Show all posts
It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act.        14 Day Filmmaker Program

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-31 00:55:07 | Show all posts
I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site.        14 Day Filmmaker Program

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-31 00:59:36 | Show all posts
I truly like you're composing style, incredible data, thankyou for posting.        14 Day Filmmaker Program

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-31 01:18:58 | Show all posts
We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Great work        Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-31 01:22:41 | Show all posts
Cool stuff you have and you keep overhaul every one of us        Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-31 01:26:21 | Show all posts
I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it..        Sell The Trend

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-31 01:29:38 | Show all posts
A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one        Sell The Trend

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-31 01:33:31 | Show all posts
I'm happy to see the considerable subtle element here!.        Sell The Trend

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up now

Points Rules

Privacy Policy Terms of Service
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list