Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

zeusbtc bbs

Forgot password?
Search
12Next
Return to list New
View: 354|Reply: 10

Ebit Management Backstage Failure

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-11-25 09:18:48 | Show all posts |Read mode
1. Management backstage garbled
When garbled codes appear in the management backstage, they can be solved by simple device processing, which usually does not affect the hash rate. If you use network management tools to configure the device, it will not affect device management; You can solve it in the following two ways:
Restore factory settings: It can be restored through "LAN Usage"-"Device Management"-"Restore Factory Settings" in the management software "EbiteMinerMini";
Firmware upgrade: The above processing is invalid. It can be processed by firmware upgrade and can be restored through the management software "EbiteMinerMini"-"Cross-gateway use"-"Device management"-"Software upgrade";
2. Cannot log in to the management backstage
Some customers reported that they could not log in to the miner management backstage normally. Entering the IP address showed that they could not log in. There are generally two situations for this problem:
1. The browser authentication certificate has expired, and the website certificate needs to be updated to restore it.
2. The browser does not support it. Usually, the 360 browsers cannot log in. It is recommended to choose Firefox or the IE browser with the WINDOWS system to log in.

ASIC Miner Repair Toturials and Guides

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2022-8-16 22:33:40 | Show all posts
I've been struggling with garbled codes for a long time now, and I don't know how to solve this issue. While looking up Andersen, I ended up with these garbled codes. It was a very messy issue.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-30 23:44:32 | Show all posts
Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject!        Weiss Crypto

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-30 23:48:05 | Show all posts
I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful.        Mike Vestil

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-30 23:48:58 | Show all posts
I must admit that your post is really interesting. I have spent a lot of my spare time reading your content. Thank you a lot!        Weiss Crypto

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-30 23:52:03 | Show all posts
Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here.        Weiss Crypto

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-30 23:53:13 | Show all posts
Glad to chat your blog, I seem to be forward to more reliable articles and I think we all wish to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us.        Matthew Lepre

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-30 23:55:04 | Show all posts
This is truly an practical and pleasant information for all. Thanks for sharing this to us and more power        Forsage

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-30 23:57:30 | Show all posts
It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!        Matthew Lepre

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-30 23:58:06 | Show all posts
I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.        Forsage

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up now

Points Rules

Privacy Policy Terms of Service
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list