Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

zeusbtc bbs

Forgot password?
Search
View: 44|Reply: 0

The Last Survivor! Big Screams Was Created by Elie

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2022-9-14 14:59:46 | Show all posts |Read mode
The Dutch duo Kraak & Smaak had a lot of fun[photo] And hop, the little presentation video :  ( Sponsored Video Broadcast )  of the app presentation spot, be careful,is quite representative of the difference and similarities that bind a person to his avatar Written by Geoffrey Dorne the March 23, 2010 0 comments Good evening  Tonight, I present to you a work by Theo Watson . This is something I've been waiting for a long time…this is the “Auto Smiley” app! This app runs in . If it detects that you are smiling, a small  is immediately sent. Well, it's still a little sensitive, but the merit is to add honesty to your online communication.

It remains to be seen whether users would actually like to use image manipulation service such an application Laughing when your best friend tells you announces that his day has been rotten, it's not terrible terrible! Wazaaaaaaa", the return! Written by Geoffrey Dorne theMarch 23, 2010 0 comments Yelling into a phone, nothing could be more stupid! Screaming into a phone and being dozens to do it, that's something smarter ;-) This is the game “Big Screams”, where you control a character on the screen using your phone… and especially by shouting in to push everyone and be  Zananiri, Hugues Bruyère for the visual design.

It's been a while since I've seen these very… geeky jewels! Rings, necklaces, belts, all in electronic components, just class! Well, you either have to be a woman or have a geek girlfriend Chris Kairalla for the telephone service and Dan Shiffman for the giant screen.The shop is here! WarGraf, the contest to win pro screens and FinalCut training! Written by Geoffrey Dorne theMarch 20, 2010 A comment Hello  This morning, a ticket for a really excellent contest, it is about WarGraf. The theme is really simple, “ Presidential Elections 2012.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up now

Points Rules

Privacy Policy Terms of Service
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list