Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

zeusbtc bbs

Forgot password?
Search
View: 41|Reply: 0

Print Your Own Webdesign-sketchbook

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2022-9-13 19:03:43 | Show all posts |Read mode
You may have seen the webdesigner notebook ( webdesign sketchbook, here to see it in pictures  well, here's something to create yours with ease! All you have to do is download, print, and bind the pages of this notebook offered by vcarrer : sketchbook(blank) sketchbook(lines) sketchbook(web 10px) sketchbook(grid 100px) Practical, no?  These articles may interest you “The Sketchbook Project”: the library of sketchbooks! The geek's notebook plays 8-bit ) Designers, to your Androids! 9 creative apps for Android. To share Leave a comment Your email address will not be published. Mandatory fields are marked with * Comment * Name * Email * Website Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Notify me of new posts by email. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn more about how your comment data is used .

Graphics and interactivity BLOG TV BOOKS GAMES MY PROJECTS EVENTS Created by Geoffrey Dorne, designer & founder of Design & Human, this blog presents projects around graphics, design and creation. Created by Geoffrey Dorne Geoffrey Dorne Supported by Design & Human Design & People To follow me on social networks To write to me Graphics and background remove service interactivity © 2008- 2022 Geoffrey Dorne — I was impatiently waiting for it, that's it, one of the first augmented reality games on mobile phones is appearing ) Edited by int13 , this game presents small creatures ( Kweekies) who have to fight ( pokémons and kes tamagochis are not far away.

Of course, the power and the size of the screens of most telephones make it possible to obtain very good performances (for the game!) but according to the boss of int13: "All the models are not yet equipped with cameras allowing a good fluidity of images” , … It will come  These articles may interest you Would you like a little augmented reality in your mobile phone? Do you know what ARhrrrr is? Ghosts in your mobile phone with GhostWire! To share Leave a comment Your email address will not be published. Mandatory fields are marked with * Comment * Name * Email * Website Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Notify me of new posts by email. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up now

Points Rules

Privacy Policy Terms of Service
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list