Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

zeusbtc bbs

Forgot password?
Search
View: 371|Reply: 4

Miner Firmware Upgrade (Firmware Refresh) Precautions

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-11-16 15:11:25 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Sophie at 2021-11-16 15:12

Miner firmware upgrade (firmware refresh) precautions
This method applies to all Antminer models except G1 and G2.
Firmware download address:
Note: You must first click to expand the desired product model in the left menu, select the Firmware type, and then click to download the corresponding firmware on the right page. The firmware cannot be decompressed after it is downloaded to the computer.
Download instructions:
a. Please select the latest firmware download on the official website.
b. Please read the instructions on the download interface carefully, and pay attention to the applicable model, hash rate, sweep frequency or fixed frequency type, and inapplicability of the firmware.
Precautions:
a. Please pay attention to the number of fans for S7 miners. For a single fan, please choose the firmware with "1fan".
b. The Antminer S9 has different hash rates such as 11.85T, 12.93T, 14T, etc. Therefore, please pay attention to the firmware instructions when downloading the firmware. For other hash rates, please download the latest version of the firmware.
Enter the IP address of the miner in the web address bar, and enter the user name and password in the pop-up dialog box, both of which are root.
After entering the miner backstage, click Upgrade to enter the miner upgrade page, and follow the instructions below to upgrade the firmware.
1. Keep the configuration and upgrade the firmware
Keep settings: When checked, the firmware upgrade will keep all configuration files, including password, Antpool configuration, and network configuration.
2. Upgrade firmware without retaining configuration
Not keep settings: When unchecked, the upgraded firmware will all restore to the default configuration.
3. The Miner starts to upgrade, the process takes about 2 minutes, and the power cannot be cut off during the upgrade process. Otherwise, the system files will be lost and the system will not work.
4. Some models can use the SD card to restore the system files if the power is cut off unexpectedly during the upgrade process.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
ASIC Miner Repair Toturials and Guides

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2022-5-18 23:57:53 | Show all posts
Did this firmware work with the laptop. I need to update my laptop firmware because I recently join css course online and for that, I need to update my firmware, old firmware is not applicable with this that is why it is important for me to update it. That is why asking you if this firmware will work so I will update it.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2022-8-30 11:32:05 | Show all posts
Please confirm that the software version matches that of the miners if the update procedure fails. If both are same, please attempt once again, and the upgrade will be successful. Restart the miner that failed to update if they are inconsistent. Re-select the software of the matching controller board type and perform an upgrade when the miner has been turned on. That’s all. Hoping this information helps you. By the way, I have here fps game names. Check it in your free time.

Visit: https://gamepleton.com/gacha-clu ... is-game-so-popular/

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2022-9-7 09:52:22 | Show all posts
Always looking for articles of good value to readers, I really appreciate what you bring. IT'S not so brilliant but the theme you bring a lot of people need. I'm tired of reading posts about games like basketball stars all over the web

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2022-9-9 15:58:48 | Show all posts
Opinions Regarding This New Firmware? Alternatively, join the slope unblocked and mapquest driving directions for an exciting experience.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up now

Points Rules

Privacy Policy Terms of Service
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list