Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

zeusbtc bbs

Forgot password?
Search
View: 59|Reply: 1

The Little Robots Dancing to Christmas Songs

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2022-9-8 13:03:46 | Show all posts |Read mode
I advise you to use Chrome (I think) so that it works a little better (or maybe Safari): > It is therefore to be tested here here  These articles may interest you Mr Doob s'amuse en 3D et en javascript Experiment with your browser "A Dive In Music", a graphic and sound experience in HTML5, Javascript, WebGL, Sound API, CORS To share Leave a comment Your email address will not be published. Mandatory fields are marked with * Comment * Nom * E-mail * Site web Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Notify me of new posts by email. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn more about how your comment data is used .

Graphics and interactivity BLOG TV LIVRES JEUX MY PROJECTS EVENTS Created by Geoffrey Dorne, designer & founder of Design & Human, this blog presents projects around graphics, dSpend image manipulation service Christmas with robots Written by Geoffrey Dorne TheNovember 22, 2009 0 comments Hundreds of years of research in robotics to get there, you had to guess. it still makes me quite hilarious ;-) [EDIT] and a little extra video that I ran on twitter and which is still really funny: These articles may interest you Dancing robots, on your marks… Give your child his first robot. Little robots that build your QR code To share Leave a comment Your email address will not be published.

Mandatory fields are marked with * Comment * Nom * E-mail * Site web Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Notify me of new posts by email. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn more about how your comment data is used . Become your own avatar in physical life Written by Geoffrey Dorne TheNovember 22, 2009 0 comments Hello and have a great Sunday!  This morning, here is an offbeat creation called “Avatar Machine”. Its creator, Marc Owens created this system which allows to take the aesthetics and visualization of games in the third person. This allows its wearer to feel like a virtual character in real space! As a video game player , I think it must be pretty weird to use your own body as a joystick.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time The day before yesterday 15:21 | Show all posts
I had a lot of harvest after seeing this post of yours! Before, I used to play games, this is a fun game for entertainment, but now I will follow you, read your articles will have more knowledge. nytimes crossword

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up now

Points Rules

Privacy Policy Terms of Service
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list