Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

zeusbtc bbs

Forgot password?
Search
12Next
Return to list New
View: 366|Reply: 10

What are the Manifestations of Miners Infected with Viruses?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-11-24 15:08:38 | Show all posts |Read mode
What are the Manifestations of Miners Infected with Viruses?
Recently, our after-sales team received feedback from some customers that the mining farm was hacked, the miners of the mining pool were tampered with, and the hash rate was stolen. After investigation and analysis, most of them are caused by customers visiting irregular websites, downloading third-party firmware, or overclocking firmware. In addition, if you are using a second-hand mining machine or have been repaired at an unofficial maintenance point, you must be alert to the possibility of infection by viruses.
What are the specific manifestations of miners infected with viruses?
1. Miners in the mining pool are tampered with.
2. The firmware cannot be upgraded backstage.
After clicking upgrade, a 120-second countdown prompt will appear immediately, as shown in the figure below.
Miners that can be upgraded typically will have a prompt upload percentage in the lower-left corner (only Google Chrome supports display), as shown in the figure below.
3. The backstage password will be tampered with to an unknown password, making it impossible to enter the backstage.
4. When the hardware and the network are standard, the hashrate of a large number of miners is 0, and the firmware cannot be upgraded backstage.

ASIC Miner Repair Toturials and Guides

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-31 18:20:28 | Show all posts
I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates.        Best Blogging Courses

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-31 18:23:38 | Show all posts
Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me.        Matt Badiali Complaints

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-31 18:26:20 | Show all posts
I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you!        Matt Badiali Complaints

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-31 18:29:10 | Show all posts
They're produced by the very best degree developers who will be distinguished for your polo dress creating. You'll find polo Ron Lauren inside exclusive array which include particular classes for men, women.        Matt Badiali Complaints

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-31 18:31:52 | Show all posts
I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work.        How To Start An Online Store

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-31 18:34:30 | Show all posts
Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.        How To Start An Online Store

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-31 18:37:16 | Show all posts
Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.        How To Start An Online Store

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-31 18:40:10 | Show all posts
Hi to everybody, here everyone is sharing such knowledge, so it’s fastidious to see this site, and I used to visit this blog daily        Soul Manifestation

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-31 18:43:38 | Show all posts
cool stuff you have and you keep overhaul every one of us        Soul Manifestation

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up now

Points Rules

Privacy Policy Terms of Service
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list