Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

zeusbtc bbs

Forgot password?
Search
12Next
Return to list New
View: 379|Reply: 12

Leakage Detection Method of Miner Power Supply

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-11-24 14:50:43 | Show all posts |Read mode
The leakage detection method of miner power supply
Part of the miner is not grounded correctly, causing the shell to be charged, and it is easy to damage the control board and the hash board when the miner is operated with electricity. There is no problem if the measured voltage is below 0.3V. It is also possible to control it within 1V, but it will damage the miner if it exceeds 1V.
Suggestion: For grounding, find a professional electrician to plan a specific grounding method.
The detection method is as follows:
Method one:
Adjust the gear of the fluke 15b+ multimeter to 220V AC voltage. When the miner is running, touch the test lead of the multimeter to the exposed metal part of the miner shell and the shelf to check whether there is voltage. If there is leakage, it means that the grounding is not done well, and it needs to be dealt with as soon as possible; If there is no voltage, it means that the grounding is standard, and there is no leakage. (This method requires that the shell of the miner is not in contact with the metal of the shelf)
Method Two:
Adjust the gear position of the multimeter to 220V AC voltage. When the miner is running, touch the test pen of the multimeter to the metal cover of the miner network port and the miner shell to check whether there is voltage; If there is voltage, it means that the grounding is not done well, and it needs to be dealt with as soon as possible; If there is no voltage, it means that the grounding is standard and there is no leakage. (This method requires that the metal cover of the miner's network port is not in contact with the miner's control board)

ASIC Miner Repair Toturials and Guides

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2022-8-2 14:35:54 | Show all posts
Set the multimeter's gear setting to 220V AC voltage. Check for voltage by touching the test pen of a multimeter to the metal covers of the miner's network port and shell while it is operating; If voltage is present, improper grounding has been done and must be corrected as soon as feasible; When there is no voltage, the grounding is proper and there are no leaks. (For this technique to operate, the miner's network port's metal cover must be separated from the control board.)  gmail

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-28 20:47:48 | Show all posts
If you don"t mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your magnificent blog entries        Brambila Method

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-28 20:51:58 | Show all posts
Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts        Brambila Method

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-28 21:41:10 | Show all posts
Thanks for such a great post and the review, I am totally impressed! Keep stuff like this coming.        Matt Par

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-28 21:44:33 | Show all posts
Always so interesting to visit your site.What a great info, thank you for sharing. this will help me so much in my learning        Tatiana James

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-28 21:45:09 | Show all posts
Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post.        Matt Par

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-28 21:51:46 | Show all posts
There's no doubt i would fully rate it after i read what is the idea about this article. You did a nice job..        Matt Par

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-28 21:53:32 | Show all posts
Personally I think overjoyed I discovered the blogs.        Tatiana James

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-28 21:54:55 | Show all posts
Really impressive post. I read it whole and going to share it with my social circules. I enjoyed your article and planning to rewrite it on my own blog.        James Clear

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up now

Points Rules

Privacy Policy Terms of Service
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list