Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

zeusbtc bbs

Forgot password?
Search
View: 79|Reply: 0

I got to the places

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2022-9-5 13:27:39 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Bkhairul at 2022-9-5 13:32

To find out about the characters that would be in a carnival, I had to try to find people who would tell me something ahead of time. Thus, I got to know the cultural attachés, sent faxes and spent all my money in booths,trying to communicate with people from the areas where I wanted to go so that they could explain to me what was going to be there, at what time and where". We talked to the photographer who has photographed a hundred carnivals in Latin America 15 Oruro Carnival, Bolivia. By Pablo Siquiroff. We speak with the photographer who has photographed a hundred carnivals in Latin America 16 Carnival in Peru.

By Pablo Siquiroff. We speak with the photo retouching service photographer who has photographed a hundred carnivals in Latin America 17 Carnival in Peru. By Pablo Siquiroff. Arrival on the carnival stage “Approaching work in this way meant that, by the time , someone was always waiting for me, someone who would become a new friend and who was flattered by my interest in their culture.Although it is true that there are cultures in which cameras are very reticent, carnival usually has other rules. Space is shared and people are equal. When you arrive having done a previous job, it is more difficult for them to look at you badly.

Respect and the way of approaching those portrayed is very important when one is not from a place" "In the Mapuche Rogatives, the sacred rituals of the people of Patagonia, I understood the importance of this better than anywhere else. It is like taking photos in a temple, on a Sabbat, there is a feeling that you are stealing something and therefore That is essential that someone authorizes you.” We talked to a photographer who has photographed a hundred carnivals in Latin America 20 Carnival of Barranquilla, Colombia. By Pablo Siquiroff.We speak with the photographer who has photographed a hundred carnivals in Latin America 21 Carnival in Ecuador. By Pablo Siquiroff. We speak with the photographer who has photographed a hundred carnivals in Latin America 22 Carnival in Ecuador. By Pablo Siquiroff.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up now

Points Rules

Privacy Policy Terms of Service
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list