Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

zeusbtc bbs

Forgot password?
Search
View: 86|Reply: 0

The Munich Charter on Display Download as Pdf

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2022-9-3 12:50:50 | Show all posts |Read mode
In short, as we sometimes say "I put that there", if it can be useful to some [edit: Jcburns from Atlanta made the English version which you can download here edit: Thanks also to Jérôme Soleil for his graphic help! ] These articles may interest you Download ten examples of graphic charters in PDF! The Hadopi graphic charter has been published… sign But who is the man with the sign? To share 3 comments AR January 22, 2018 at 11 h 07 min Hello, An important detail that saddens me in your text-image: The Munich Charter NOVEMBER 24, 1971, MUNICH (Is it really necessary to repeat ourselves?) THE TEN DUTIES OF THE CHARTER | THE FIVE CHARTER RIGHTS These are not the rights and duties of the charter BUT of JOURNALISTS.

In the Anglo-Saxon version, it is well written (twice): The Charter of Munich 24 NOVEMBER 1971, MUNICH (Idem) DECLARATION(S!) OF THE RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF JOURNALISTS(M!) THE TEN RESPONSIBILITIES OF JOURNALISTS | THE FIVE RIGHTS OF JOURNALISTS On the other hand, here the redundancy is heavy. I propose: The Munich Charter Declaration image manipulation service of Journalism Ethics NOVEMBER 24, 1971 LES TEN DUTIES | THE FIVE RIGHTS OF JOURNALISTS To be translated into English: The Charter of Munich Ethic declaration of journalism 24 November 1971 10 DUTIES | 5 RIGHTS OF JOURNALISTS In addition, this charter must be supplemented by the charter of ethics and principles.

So if you could correct It is our actions that determine our social impact and our actions are all the stronger when we spend a lot of time on them. What do we invest our time in? A legitimate question that I ask myself regularly and to which the answers are numerous, constantly changing and sometimes painful. So much the better: it forces me to change, to move towards the better. Mike Monteiro is therefore looking for awareness to force change: that of changing work (the activity that takes us the most time) seems to him to be essential for jobs that are harmful, in which ethics are not possible.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up now

Points Rules

Privacy Policy Terms of Service
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list