Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

zeusbtc bbs

Forgot password?
Search
View: 86|Reply: 1

What is a good logo according to Michael Bierut?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2022-9-1 16:17:04 | Show all posts |Read mode
Those who think he must be from "Beirut" by scratching his surname, let me remind you that he is one of the most recognized graphic designers in the world. Prior to becoming a partner at Pentagram , he was Massimo Vignelli's assistant. Suffice to say that he was already a little seated to the right of the "father". His latest book is titled " How to ... use graphic design to sell things, explain things, make things, look better, make people laugh, make people cry, and (every once in a while) change the world". Just that. Actually, it's my Christmas present. As soon as I finish reading it, I will definitely tell you about it! So what is a good logo? While waiting to do a review on his book, I suggest you listen to him talk to us about what "makes a good logo.

It's in English, but if you speak English like a Lebanese ce often sections Graphic looks agency journal history of graphic design Actulogo Best of Blog topics Insights on graphic design History of graphic design jewelry retouch service News of the agency news logo Best of Recent Articles Where does modernism come from? 2 – The two faces of modernism and the social ideologies around ornamentation Herb Lubalin, the letter as an image Where does modernism come from? 1 – Man powered by Modernity Dropbox and Indesign: the end of broken .

McDonalds changes name and logo in Russia Portfolio UNAF, National Union of Family Associations – Visual identity Campus Sup Ardenne – Naming & visual identity Smag digital agriculture – Visual identity Maison Léonie Paris – Storytelling, visual identity & packaging Paris Métropole – Visual identity Archives Visual identity project for the Théâtre de Nîmes A not-so-cheesy logo Design Map – City of Design St Etienne Stereotypographies: typical, even racist typos Fontevraud brand identity Newsletter Leave us your email and receive your monthly dose of Graphéine in your mailbox. E-mail Paris Agency Graphéine Paris 3 rue des Montiboeufs 75020 - Paris.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time The day before yesterday 15:18 | Show all posts
Edited by lucky at 2022-9-24 15:20

Thank you for your post. I have read through several similar topics! However, your article gave me a very special impression, unlike other articles. I hope you continue to have valuable articles like this or more to share with everyone! foodle

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up now

Points Rules

Privacy Policy Terms of Service
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list