Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

zeusbtc bbs

Forgot password?
Search
View: 341|Reply: 1

How to Upgrade the Firmware?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-11-20 13:50:26 | Show all posts |Read mode
How to Upgrade the Firmware?
1. Firmware download
Click the firmware download link, and the browser will automatically jump to the firmware download site of the official website, as shown below:
2. Select firmware files
Click on the [Upgrade] button, click on the [Select Firmware] button and select the firmware file to upgrade in the bullet-box displayed, as follows:
3. Start to upgrade firmware
Select the firmware file, check the IP of the miner to be upgraded, and click on the [Start Upgrade] button to upgrade, as follows:
When the dialog box pops up, click the OK button. The status shows "success" and the upgrade is successful; otherwise, it shows "failure".

ASIC Miner Repair Toturials and Guides

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2022-5-20 03:32:46 | Show all posts
When I was in the custom animation company I had to face the updates of firmware that was come after every month some new features and policies were added that grabbed some space for the working purpose. But I didn't claim about that because my animated software also getting updated also that is much easier for making the video we can say. If anyone who was stuck in making the video should ask for sure I will help you.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up now

Points Rules

Privacy Policy Terms of Service
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list