Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

zeusbtc bbs

Forgot password?
Search
12Next
Return to list New
View: 377|Reply: 10

Innosilicon T2 Series Miner Troubleshooting

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-11-20 11:20:21 | Show all posts |Read mode
Innosilicon T2 series miner troubleshooting
Innosilicon T2 miners cannot operate normally, you can troubleshoot the miners from the following aspects.
Fault 1: The hash board is missing or the hash board is not detected
When the hash board is abnormal, you can use the Putty to test.
(1) If a fault is detected, the hash board needs to be repaired;
(2) If the test is normal, it means that the hash board is not malfunctioning. You can replace it with a good-known power supply, control board, or data cable and troubleshoot and locate the faulty parts one by one. If you replace the power supply or data cable, the fault still exists, you need to repair the control board or replace the damaged control board with a new one.
Fault 2: Innosilicon T2 restarts repeatedly
(1) Restore the control board to factory settings, or clear the data and upgrade the firmware again.
(2) If the fault still exists, use the test tool Putty to test, locate the faulty board, and repair or replace it.
(3) If the three hash boards are tested and there is no fault, you can try to replace the power supply.
(4) After replacing the power supply, if the miner still restarts repeatedly, you need to replace it with a good-known control board.
Fault 3: Network is abnormal
Observe whether the network port light is on.
(1) If the light does not light up, check whether there is any foreign matter or dust in the network port. If the network is still abnormal after cleaning, the control board needs to be repaired;
(2) If the light is on, you can try to press and hold the IP set key for 8 seconds to restore the factory settings, and search for the IP again to connect.
Fault 4: The power supply cannot supply power to the miners normally
(1) Replace the power supply;
(2) Replace the control board;
(3) The hash board is short-circuited, you can pull out all the hash boards, supply power to the miners, and then eliminate the faults one by one.
Fault 5: The temperature is too high
Check whether the front and rear fans rotate normally, or whether there are foreign objects blocking them.

ASIC Miner Repair Toturials and Guides

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-9-1 00:24:33 | Show all posts
I would also motivate just about every person to save this web page for any favorite assistance to assist posted the appearance.        Primerica Pyramid Scheme

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-9-1 00:25:20 | Show all posts
Regular visits listed here are the easiest method to appreciate your energy, which is why why I am going to the website everyday, searching for new, interesting info. Many, thank you!        OPM Wealth

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-9-1 00:27:40 | Show all posts
Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food additionally, Thanks.        Primerica Pyramid Scheme

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-9-1 00:30:59 | Show all posts
I have checked this link this is really important for the people to get benefit from.        My Traffic Business Review

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-9-1 00:33:40 | Show all posts
Well, this got me thinking what other workouts are good for those of us who find ourselves on the road or have limited equipment options.        My Traffic Business Review

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-9-1 00:36:56 | Show all posts
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well..        My Traffic Business Review

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-9-1 00:40:20 | Show all posts
I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!..        Data Dollars Pro

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-9-1 00:43:22 | Show all posts
This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post!        Data Dollars Pro

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-9-1 00:46:48 | Show all posts
Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than this from you and you have not disappointed me at all. I suppose you will keep the quality work going on.        Data Dollars Pro

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up now

Points Rules

Privacy Policy Terms of Service
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list