Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

zeusbtc bbs

Forgot password?
Search
12Next
Return to list New
View: 342|Reply: 11

What Are the Functions of the Buttons and Indicators of the Miner?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-11-20 10:04:39 | Show all posts |Read mode
What are the functions of the buttons and indicators of the miner?
I. Instructions for using IPset buttons
1. Long press for 1~4 seconds
Function 1: Send the miner IP to IPset
Note: Regardless of whether the current IP of the miner is static or dynamic, this function can be used as a PC on the same network segment.
Function 2: Use the IPset tool to set the miner to a static IP within the tool range.
Note: Regardless of whether the current IP is a static IP or a dynamic IP, you can continue to set it as a static IP.
2. Long press for 4-15 seconds
Function: Convert static IP to dynamic IP, delete /innocfg/www/conf/miner.conf file. That is, delete the configured mining pool, miner and other information.
3. Long press for 15-30 seconds
Function: IP type reversal: static IP to dynamic IP, dynamic to static, without deleting configuration files.
4. Long press for more than 30 seconds
Function: Automatically execute the burn-in procedure.
II. Reset button
Instructions for use after pressing the reset button, the miner will reset.
III. Index description
Normal indicator: There are two states-always on and flashing. Constant light means static IP, flashing means dynamic IP (DHCP).
Fault indicator: You can use the bulk management tool to turn it on and off, making it easier to locate and find the mining machine.

ASIC Miner Repair Toturials and Guides

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2022-6-27 02:19:06 | Show all posts
Using the miner is easy once you know how to do it, I learned all about it from this post. And I am glad as the content here can help me with my school essay. It will be some great information in my essay.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-28 23:59:21 | Show all posts
Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing.        Best Niches For Affiliate Marketing

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-29 00:01:26 | Show all posts
It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!        CodeSmith

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-29 00:02:26 | Show all posts
this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot!        Best Niches For Affiliate Marketing

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-29 00:04:43 | Show all posts
Two full thumbs up for this magneficent article of yours. I've really enjoyed reading this article today and I think this might be one of the best article that I've read yet. Please, keep this work going on in the same quality.        Noonday Collection

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-29 00:05:23 | Show all posts
I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work        Best Niches For Affiliate Marketing

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-29 00:07:48 | Show all posts
Cool stuff you have and you keep overhaul every one of us        Noonday Collection

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-29 00:09:40 | Show all posts
I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me.        Asigo System

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-29 00:10:22 | Show all posts
wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated.        Noonday Collection

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up now

Points Rules

Privacy Policy Terms of Service
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list