Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

zeusbtc bbs

Forgot password?
Search
12Next
Return to list New
View: 452|Reply: 11

Avalon Raspberry Pi Flashing Tutorial

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-11-12 15:41:13 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Sophie at 2021-11-17 16:53

Avalon Raspberry Pi flashing tutorial
This article is a tutorial for Raspberry Pi's 1, 2, and 3 generations (plug-in version). For other miner connection and use tutorials, please refer to "Avalon Miner 7-9 Series General Tutorial".
Step1: Bring your own 8G TF card and a card reader                                   
Step2: Prepare the Raspberry Pi firmware and flash the Raspberry Pi firmware tool.
How to obtain it:
Click the official website of Avalon Mall to download:
Step3: Insert the TF card in the Raspberry Pi kit into the card reader and insert it into the computer's USB port.
Step4: Unzip the Raspberry Pi firmware tool                 
1. Open the Raspberry Pi card firmware tool, open Win32Duskimager
2. Flash Raspberry Pi firmware
Please insert the TF card into the card reader. Please pay attention to the front and back. After inserting it, connect it to the computer USB port. If your card reader is correctly connected to the computer, the software will automatically detect your TF card.
3. Click the Raspberry Pi firmware just prepared and copy it to the TF card.
4. Find the firmware location, select the corresponding Raspberry Pi firmware (the firmware is best placed on the desktop), and click Open.
5. Click Write to start burning.
6. Click Yes to continue.
7. Burning is complete! Then, you can start to connect to the miner.
Step5: Raspberry Pi backstage settings
IP settings
1. After powering on the miner, open the browser on the computer under the same router as the miner;
2. Enter the default IP of Raspberry Pi: 192.168.0.100 in the browser's web address bar to enter the Avalon miner control interface. (Note: Before the operation, you need to confirm whether the router IP is 192.168.0.X. If it is not, you need to modify it to the same network segment to enter the background);
3. Click the Login button, the default password is blank, you can log in directly. Enter the following interface:
4. Click [Configuration] to enter the mining pool configuration;
It is best to fill up three mining pools. If the first mining pool is attacked, the miner can automatically switch to the second and third mining pools so as not to make the miner stop working;
[Pool 2 worker] refers to the user name of the miner. Please fill in the user name when you register the F2Pool account. Example: Yuchi username: XXXXX.
[Pool 2 password] refers to the miner’s password, for example 1234.
5. Click [Sava&Apply] in the lower-left corner to save;
6. Click [Network] to enter the network settings, as shown in the figure below:
7. Finally click [Sava&Apply] in the lower-left corner to save;
Note: When the mining pool settings and network settings have been completed, the signal light of the miner will turn blue, indicating that the miner is operating normally. You can view the operational data through the Configuration interface.
Step6: Query miner operating data
1. Enter the reset IP in the browser URL bar to enter the Avalon miner control interface;
2. Click [advanced Version] to enter the advanced interface;
3. In the advanced interface, find the [CGminer Status] miner parameter interface, you can understand the detailed miner operating parameters;

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
ASIC Miner Repair Toturials and Guides

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2022-6-13 22:10:30 | Show all posts
I have been using the custom writings service for several years because I have to balance between an aside job and studying, so there is little time to keep up with the curriculum. It has become almost my safety ring, especially on Xmas Eve and other big holidays.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2022-8-17 15:57:16 | Show all posts
Going as far as you can, you will collect as many coins as you can before acquiring the most unique cars. drift boss allows you to practice your driving talents on a single infinite map.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-28 02:27:23 | Show all posts
I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it.        Weekend Wiretaps

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-28 02:27:59 | Show all posts
Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success.        Breakaway Movement

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-28 02:29:40 | Show all posts
You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog.        Avisae

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-28 02:30:49 | Show all posts
this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot!        Breakaway Movement

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-28 02:32:31 | Show all posts
I am overwhelmed by your post with such a nice topic. Usually I visit your blogs and get updated through the information you include but today’s blog would be the most appreciable. Well done!        Avisae

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-28 02:33:41 | Show all posts
I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts        Breakaway Movement

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-28 02:34:46 | Show all posts
I truly like you're composing style, incredible data, thankyou for posting.        Avisae

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up now

Points Rules

Privacy Policy Terms of Service
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list