Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

zeusbtc bbs

Forgot password?
Search
12Next
Return to list New
View: 500|Reply: 14

Script Test and Firmware Burning Software Installation Tutorial

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-11-18 15:55:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
Script test and firmware burning software installation tutorial
This tutorial is only applicable to the Avalon 841 miner
1. Script testing
A.a.Select the system version X86 bit or X64 bit (X86-X32);
b. Unzip the installation package, open the msi installation file, and click Next;
c. In the lower-left corner, click Next after selecting √, then click Next on the next page;
d. After the installation interface appears, click Install to start the installation and then click Finish.
B. Install the pyusb-master driver:
a. Copy the pyusb-master folder in the software package and paste it to the C drive: \python27\scripts.
b. Then double-click to run the pyusb-master file, and the C:\
windows\system32\cmd.exe interface appears and clicks Enter.
C.Install the Ansicon library;
a. Copy the software package ansi166 and paste it to the root directory of the C drive;
b. Click to enter according to the system X86 or X64 and open the ansicon.exe interface;
c. After opening, enter Ansicon-i and C:\ansi166\x64\ansicon-i appears;
d. Right-click My Computer and select properties, and then select advanced system settings;
e. Click Advanced, and then click Environment Variables;
f. Double-click PATH in the environment variable, enter %APPDATA%\
python\scripts; C:\ansi166\x64 or %APPDATA%\python\scripts; C:\
ansi166\x86.
D.Install libusb driver;
a. Connect AUC to the computer-then check in the device manager to see an "other device" name "40", but there is a question mark in front of it, indicating that AUC has been connected to the computer but there is no driver; then the system will fail to find the driver;
b. Open the software package zadig_2.1.1.exe, an interface will appear; click the arrow to switch to libusbk (v3.0.7.0); then click Install Driver to start the installation;
c. When The driver was installed successfully appears, the installation is complete;
d. Open the computer device manager and see that AUC is normally connected to the computer, indicating that the installation is complete.
2. Burning software installation:
A. Open the decompressed file Xilinx_LabTools_13.4_O.87xd.3.0, and then open the xsetup.exe file in the file;
B. Click Next on the first page of the interface that appears, click Next after checking on the second page, click Next after checking on the third page, and then keep clicking on the check and then click Next, and finally click Install to start the installation, and then the installation is complete on the interface that appears;
C. Search impact in the start menu in the lower-left corner of the computer, select X32 or X64 according to the system, then open it, remember to add a desktop shortcut.

ASIC Miner Repair Toturials and Guides

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2022-8-7 20:28:11 | Show all posts
This thread topic was definitely an interesting one. I can easily write an essay from it but right now I am writing about how to write an essay. You should read my article when done.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2022-8-11 21:41:52 | Show all posts
My college professor used to post article weekly on thevictorymathacademy.org and i read it always. He received a good response on this site as he posted some qaulity content. you should give it a read as well.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2022-8-12 11:59:40 | Show all posts
Take care of and design your own duck. duck life is one of the most popular online games today. Explore the world of ducks and help them overcome challenges in many exciting games

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2022-8-25 15:54:21 | Show all posts
the content check statements are very well written, thanks to your post I learned a lot of useful information. the impossible quiz

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-28 02:08:53 | Show all posts
I'm happy to see the considerable subtle element here!.        Edward Jones Investments

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-28 02:10:24 | Show all posts
Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle.        Weekend Wiretaps

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-28 02:14:14 | Show all posts
It should be noted that whilst ordering papers for sale at paper writing service, you can get unkind attitude. In case you feel that the bureau is trying to cheat you, don't buy term paper from it.        Weekend Wiretaps

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-28 02:15:11 | Show all posts
I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.        Edward Jones Investments

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-28 02:17:26 | Show all posts
I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Please share more like that...        kevin talbot net worth

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up now

Points Rules

Privacy Policy Terms of Service
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list